Sidewalk Art Contest
Grab your chalk and get outside! Use your sidewalk or driveway to create your best drawing.
- Submit 2 photos. One of the Sidewalk drawing, one of the artist working on the drawing
- Photos will be adjudicated by our own judge(s)
- Accepted entries will be posted on the site
Start Date: Apr 1, 2021
End Date: May 31, 2021 - 10am
Categories: Ages 6-9, 10-15, 15+ (including adults), Group & Family
How to Enter
If you have any difficulties uploading photos from the website, questions and email entries can be submitted to email@example.com. Please provide the details requested below in your email, and include the contest name in the subject line.
Online submission process
1) Click "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" from the purple bar at the top of this contest. On mobile devices, this may be in the 'hamburger' menu.
2) Fill in the specified fields:
- Your Name: The name of the entrant
- Your Email: An email we can reach you at
- Title: Any title or name will do. Just a brief description of the photo. (e.g., "Mary's Sidewalk Art", "Jimmy painting art", etc). If you intend for multiple people to submit entries from the same device, you can use this field to differentiate whose entry it is.
- Description: You may use this optional field to provide information/context about your artwork such as bio info of the artist, the inspiration for your idea, or the themes represented in the chalk art.
- Category: Select from the dropdown box which category the image will be entered in ("Ages 6-9", "10-15", "15+ Includes adults", "Group & Family")
3) Click the 'Select Image' field and choose the image to be uploaded. (This will work a bit differently depending on the device used, but should be self explanatory.) Only one (1) image may be uploaded at a time. *Additional photos can be uploaded by clicking "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" again at the top of the contest. User information only will only need to be entered once.
4) Check the box to confirm you are over the age of 13. Children under 13 may enter the contest by having a parent submit an entry on their behalf.
5) Hit the 'Submit Photo' button.
6) For each additional photo to be uploaded, click the "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" button and complete the required fields. Personal information will not need to be re-entered.
This will be adjudicated by our own judge(s).