Clues & Answers
96 will be stamped on your mind here
A: Windsor Locks Post Office 06096
Six more holes in the south and you’ll have two dozen
A: Keney Park Golf Course
This was the basis for “Arsenic and Old Lace”
A: 37 Prospect St. Windsor
Where Amy Archer-Gilligan murdered several elderly borders between 1913-17
Known as Elmwood, this place saw plenty of justice
A: Oliver Ellsworth Homestead
This was once a racetrack
A: Sage Park
Strawberry fields forever brown
A: Brown’s Harvest
Fast, but no hardball here
A: Fastpitch National Park, Day Hill Road
McDonalds turned upside-down for this town treat
A: Wilson Pizza
The once-gracious Windsor House site hosts this new service
This place held rescue vehicles and a jail at one time
A: Union Street Tavern
Everything is organically grown at this peaceful, public-place garden
A: The Organic Garden at Northwest Park
Don’t lose your false teeth when looking over the bridge at this park
A: Washington Park
- Following the clues, participants must, as close as possible to judges answers, identify all locations by posting a photo of you at the site, and forward the photos to email@example.com by Monday, September 7, 2020, at midnight.
- The first five correct submissions will be authenticated by the time and date of the participant’s email.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 9, on northwestpark.org.
- Prizes may be picked up at the Country Fair finale on September 26, 2020.
- By submitting photos for the contest entries, entrants are automatically giving the Friends of Northwest Park (FNWP) permission to use those photos in our promotional materials for FNWP purposes.