Get ready to enter your flowers and/or produce as they come to fruition. This event was a favorite last year – so much so that we have to ask you to enter only 2 entries (2 for flowers and/or 2 for produce).
Start Date: Growing Season
End Date: Oct 12, 2021
Categories: Ages 12 and under, Ages 13+ (including adults)
How to Enter
If you have any difficulties uploading photos from the website, questions and email entries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the details requested below in your email, and include the contest name in the subject line.
Online submission process
1) Click "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" from the green bar at the top of this contest. On mobile devices, this may be in the 'hamburger' menu.
2) Fill in the specified fields:
- Your Name: The name of the entrant
- Your Email: An email we can reach you at
- Title: Any title or name will do. Just a brief description of the photo. (e.g., "John's Produce", "Mary's Roses", etc). If you intend for multiple people to submit entries from the same device, you can use this field to differentiate whose entry it is.
- Description: You may use this optional field to provide information/context about your submission such as the growing method used, specifics about the variety you have grown, etc.
- Category: Select from the dropdown box which category the image will be entered in ("Age 12 and under", "Age 13+ including adults")
3) Click the 'Select Image' field and choose the image to be uploaded. (This will work a bit differently depending on the device used, but should be self explanatory.) Only one (1) image may be uploaded at a time. *Additional photos can be uploaded by clicking "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" again at the top of the contest. User information only will only need to be entered once.
4) Check the box to confirm you are over the age of 13. Children under 13 may enter the contest by having a parent submit an entry on their behalf.
5) Hit the 'Submit Photo' button.
6) For each additional photo to be uploaded, click the "SUBMIT AN ENTRY" button and complete the required fields. Personal information will not need to be re-entered.
This will be adjudicated by our own judge(s).