Northwest Park Events and ActivitiesSponsored by the Park and the Town of Windsor...
FRIENDS OF NORTHWEST PARK
Week of September 26, 2020
This year’s Country Fair will be a bit different, and we think, very exciting!
Here are some of the currently scheduled events. Prizes will be awarded in each competition. Watch this page in the coming week for more entry instructions!
ANY QUESTIONS? EMAIL COUNTRYFAIR@NORTHWESTPARK.ORG
>Silent Auction>Garden competitions (Produce & Flowers):
Garden Produce and Flower competitions will be submitted via pictures sent to
email@example.com. Anything you grow and submit from NOW through September can be included in the competitions.
Our local gardeners should:
- Take a picture of yourself in or by your garden, flower bed, fruit tree, container garden, window box, etc. with your produce in hand. (make it as clear as possible).
- Submit the photo to our via e-mail to countryfair @northwestpark.org along with your name, e-mail, and phone number and age if under 12.
- All entries must be submitted by September 24 at 10:00 AM
- Please submit as an adult (13 & over) competitor, or a child (12 & under) competitor.
- A picture release will be required to they can be used for Country Fair purposes.
Winners will be notified by phone. Ribbons will be awarded, as well as prizes for Best in Show.
>Scarecrow Competition (photo of you building the scarecrow)
>Scavenger Hunt (Day to be determined.)>Sidewalk/Driveway chalk drawings (photo of your drawing and one with you working on it)>Nature Photos (Send Photo(s)>Egg Drop Competition>Pumpkin Decorating (Send pictures of pumpkin and one of you decorating it.>Harvest “Curb Appeal” (Seasonally decorate the front of your home. Send picture.)Cow Patty Timing
How to Enter any Country Fair Event
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
1) The Event Category which you are entering
2) Your name, address, age (if you are 12 or younger),and, phone number
3) Be sure to submit the photos of your submission as noted by each category above